100 Days of Code Challenge Day 14

Today I took my troubleshooting to CodePen. I found the change event on the Mozilla Developer Network. I added the onchange on each option, but the variable for the bill isn’t being assigned. It’s the getElementById wasn’t working. I added an alert to see where the function was failing. I left the quotes off the Id.  That’s fix and the alert finally fired and the bill is now making it down to the alert. Next up. figure out why the value from the onclick isn’t making it to the alert.

Time for bed.
#100DaysOfCode
#CodeNewbie

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s